Hey Neutron LBaaS folks!

I created the following etherpad in an effort to mitigate the visibility issue
some of us have been trying to address. Please update it before tomorrow's
weekly IRC meeting if possible so that the community is aware of what every
team is currently engaged on. This will definitely help us not duplicate
efforts and help allocate our combined resources more effectively on a weekly
basis. Let's try it out and see how it works. Let's take it for a spin tomorrow
at the weekly meeting! I took the first step and added my team's items.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-lbaas-weekly-standup

Until tomorrow,
--Jorge