On 05/31/2014 03:56 PM, Sean Dague wrote:
We're still working on a way to make it possible to review in server
side gerrit dashboards more easily to gerrit. In the mean time I've put
together a tool that makes it easy to convert gerrit dashboard
definitions into URLs that you can share around.

a bit off topic but useful to better user and share the 'shortened' url we get

is anyone aware of a service allowing to 1) update an existing 'shortened' url 2) customize the 'shortened' url a bit 3) has an api?

reason for the third would be that everytime a change is merged into a .dash file we would update the urls automatically

--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo