On 06/13/2014 10:53 AM, Johannes Erdfelt wrote:
On Fri, Jun 13, 2014, Russell Bryant <rbry...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 06/13/2014 09:22 AM, Day, Phil wrote:
I guess the question I’m really asking here is:  “Since we know resize
down won’t work in all cases, and the failure if it does occur will be
hard for the user to detect, should we just block it at the API layer
and be consistent across all Hypervisors ?”
+1 for consistency.
+1 for having written the code for the xenapi driver and not wishing
that on anyone else :)

JE

I'm also +1. But this is a feature that's offered by some cloud providers so removing it may cause some pain even with a deprecation cycle.