On 6/16/2014 11:58 PM, Joshua Hesketh wrote:
Hi there,

Very sorry for the mishap. I manually enqueued our zuul to run tests on
changes that turbo-hipster had recently missed and did not pay attention
to the branch they were for.

Turbo-Hipster doesn't run tests on stable or non-master branches so it
should have never attempted to. Because I enqueued the changes manually
it accidentally attempted to run them and didn't know how to handle it
correctly.

I have removed the negative votes. Please let me know if I have missed any.

Sorry again for the trouble.

Cheers,
Josh