Hi Anne,

Thanks for the numbers.  I suspect the user numbers might be a bit different
(deployers and OpenStack devs might have the latest versions of software on
their machines, while users might have a corporate build that has older
software), but it's good to get those initial statistics.

Those poor people using IE 7...

Best Regards,
Solly Ross