Hi,

What would be your opinion on the question “Should we place any important
functionality into __init__.py files or just use it for package level
initialization and exporting variables from module level to a package level?”.

I personally would prefer not to keep there anything like class Engine (which
is one of the most important parts of Mistral now). It’s somewhat confusing to
me, especially when I navigate through the project structure. It’s not a
critical urgent thing, of course, but would be nice if you share your opinion.

What do you guys think?

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.