>>1) We already have identity-api, which will need to be updated once the spec is completed anyway.

>So my thinking is to merge the content of openstack/identity-api into openstack/keystone-specs. We use identity-api just like we use keystone-specs anyway, but only for a subset of >our work.

I think that would solve a lot of the issues I'm having with the current spec-process. I really don't want to have the same content being managed in two different places (even though the specs content probably won't be managed). Chalk it up to another discussion at the hackathon.

Regards,

Steve Martinelli
Software Developer - Openstack
Keystone Core Member