+1

Thanks,
John
From: Douglas Mendizabal [douglas.mendiza...@rackspace.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:11 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions); Nathan Reller
Subject: [openstack-dev] [barbican] Nominating Nathan Reller for
barbican-core

Hi Everyone,

I would also like to nominate Nathan Reller for the barbican-core team.

Nathan has been involved with the Key Management effort since early 2013.
Recently, Nate has been driving the development of a KMIP backend for Barbican,
which will enable Barbican to be used with KMIP devices.  Nate’s input to the
design of the plug-in mechanisms in Barbican has been extremely helpful, as
well as his feedback in CR reviews.

As a reminder to barbican-core members, we use the voting process outlined in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/CoreTeam to add members to our team.

Thanks,
Doug