+1!

shrews is as shrewd as can be ;)

From: Devananda van der Veen
<devananda....@gmail.com<mailto:devananda....@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Ironic] Nominating David Shrewsbury to ironic-core

Hi all!

While David (Shrews) only began working on Ironic in earnest four months ago,
he has been working on some of the tougher problems with our Tempest coverage
and the Nova<->Ironic interactions. He's also become quite active in reviews
and discussions on IRC, and demonstrated a good understanding of the challenges
facing Ironic today. I believe he'll also make a great addition to the core
team.

Below are his stats for the last 90 days.

Cheers,
Devananda

+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+
|         Reviewer         | Reviews   -2  -1  +1  +2  +A    +/- % |
Disagreements* |

30
|         dshrews          |      47    0  11  36   0   0    76.6% |    7 (
14.9%)  |

60
|         dshrews          |      91    0  14  77   0   0    84.6% |   15 (
16.5%)  |

90
|         dshrews          |     121    0  21 100   0   0    82.6% |   16 (
13.2%)  |