> > Hello All,
> >

> > My name is Mika Ayenson and I have to privilege to intern at Johns
> > Hopkins - Applied Physics Lab. I’m really excited to release the
> > latest proof of concept “Re-Heat” Re-Heat is a JHUAPL developed tool
> > for OpenStack users to help them quickly rebuild their OpenStack
> > environments via OpenStack’s Heat .
> >

> > Here is a link to the Re-Heat paper:
> > https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzTq-ZB9F-b9b0ZXdy1PT2t3dk0&authuser
> > =0
> >
> > Here is a link to Re-Heat: https://github.com/Mikaayenson/ReHeat

> > Hi Mika,

> > It looks very similar to the flame project I've been contributing recently:
> > https://github.com/cloudwatt/flame

> > It's be interesting to see if we can join forces.

> > Cheers,

> > --
> >Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I have seen flame! I think that it's a great project.  I believe you are right.
I believe there are ideas in both projects that should be merged. I'm hoping
that eventually users will be able to snapshot environments as a stack
template. Later even have a template management system so that users may be
able to revert their environment back to an original stack template. This will
be great for testing purposes. If you take a look at the paper, we briefly
mentioned Flame as well!

I'm hoping that people will be able to see the use cases and power of tools
like these.