Hey Kyle (and anyone else that may know the answers to my questions),

There are several blueprints that don't have Juno milestones attached to them
and was wondering if we could assign them so the broader community is aware of
the work the LBaaS folks are working on. These are the blueprints that are
currently being worked on but do not have an assigned milestone:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ref-impl-tls-support (no
milestone)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-ssl-termination ('next'
milestone. Not sure if this means juno-2 or juno-3)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-l7-rules (no milestone)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-flavor-framework (no
milestone)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/lbaas-l7-rules (no milestone)

Also, please let me know if I left something out everyone.

Lastly, what are the definitive spec/implementation dates that the LBaaS
community should be aware of? A lot of us are confused on exact dates and I
wanted to make sure we were all on the same page so that we can put resources
on items that are more time sensitive.

Cheers,
--Jorge