Hi,

Could you please contribute to Rally this benchmark. So others will be able
to repeat experiment locally. (here is the instruction
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Rally/Develop#How_to_contribute )

And as far as I know, nobody (in rally team) was benchmarking this stuff.

As well I hope that we will get soon OSprofiler (
https://github.com/stackforge/osprofiler) in upstream: it will answer on
such questions like "where is the bottleneck".

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic