Hi All,

I was terribly SAD indeed that our spec proposal to add gw-mode
extension[1] to the midonet plugin was not accepted last Sunday, and I am
sending out this email to see if the core reviewers could accept this as
SFE.

It was originally rejected because the upstream plugin was not working
properly but all of the plugin patches to address the issues have already
been submitted[2] and our Third party CI has been set up and running for a
while.  At this point, there is not much we could do to get this feature
into Juno other than to seek SFE.

It's a very minor change to the plugin code but makes tremendous difference
for us in terms of product features.  I understand that the core reviewers
are asked to do somewhat unreasonable amount of spec reviews in a short
time, but I would be extremely grateful it if you could reconsider and
possibly accept this spec.

Thanks!
Ryu

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94785/