Awesome,

When I start to see emails on ML that say anyone need any help for XYZ ...
(which is great btw) it makes me feel like there should be a more appropriate
avenue for those inspirational folks looking to get involved (a ML isn't really
the best place for this kind of guidance and directing).

And in general mentoring will help all involved if we all do more of it :-)

Let me know if any thing is needed that I can possible help with to get more of
it going.

-Josh