On 2014-08-05 01:26:49 +0000 (+0000), joehuang wrote:
> I would like to know how to submit cross project spec? Is there a
> repository for cross project cross project spec.

Specs repositories are about formalizing/streamlining the design
process within a program, and generally the core reviewers of those
programs decide when a spec is in a suitable condition for approval.
In the case of a cross-program spec (which I assume is what you mean
by cross-project), who would decide what needs to be in the spec
proposal and who would approve it? What sort of design proposal do
you have in mind which you think would need to be a single spec
applying to projects in more than one program?
--
Jeremy Stanley