On 7/16/2014 10:44 AM, Adrian Otto wrote:
Additional Update:

Two important additions:

1) No Formal Thursday Meetings.

    We are eliminating our plans to meet formally on the 31st. You are
    still welcome to meet informally. We want to keep these discussions
    as productive as possible, and want to avoid attendee burnout. My
    deepest apologies to those who have made travel plans around this.
    See me if there are financial considerations to resolve.

2) Containers Team Registration

    To better manage attendance expectations, register for the event
    that you will attend as a primary. For those attending primarily for
    Containers, register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-containers-team-juno-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-12304951441

    If you are registering for Nova, use this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/openstack-nova-juno-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-11878128803

    If you are already registered for the Nova Meetup, but will be
    attending in the Containers Team Meetup as the primary, you can
    return your tickets for Nova as long as you have a Containers Team
    Meetup ticket. That will allow for a more accurate count, and make
    sure that all the Nova devs who need to attend can.

Logistics details:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/BeavertonJunoSprint

Event Etherpad:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-containers-sprint