On 08/08/2014 08:49 AM, Tomoki Sekiyama wrote:
Hi all,

I'm considering how I can apply image download/upload bandwidth limit for
glance for network QoS.

There was a review for the bandwidth limit, however it is abandoned.

* Download rate limiting
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/21380/

Was there any discussion in the past summit about this not to merge this?
Or, is there alternative way to cap the bandwidth consumed by Glance?

I appreciate any information about this.

Hi Tomoki :)

Would it be possible to integrate traffic control into the network configuration between the Glance endpoints and the nova-compute nodes over the control plane network?

http://www.lartc.org/lartc.html#LARTC.RATELIMIT.SINGLE

Best,
-jay