From: Kevin Benton [mailto:blak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 11:29 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Cc: Somanchi Trinath-B39208
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] Freescale CI log site is
being blocked

Does your log server allow anonymous uploads that caused it to host malware or
something that led to it being blocked?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Kyle Mestery
<mest...@mestery.com<mailto:mest...@mestery.com>> wrote:
Trinath:

In looking at your FWaaS review [1], I noticed the site you are using
for log storage is being blacklisted again, at least by Cisco WSA
appliances. Thus, I cannot see the logs for it. Did you change the
location of your log storage again? Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109659/

Kevin Benton