On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Nikesh Kumar Mahalka <
nikeshmaha...@vedams.com> wrote:

> I have reported a bug as "tempest volume-type test failed for hp_msa_fc
> driver" in tempest
> project.
> Bug Id is "Bug #1353850"
> My Tempest tests are failed on cinder driver.
>

> No one till responded to my bug.
> I am new in this area.
> Please help me to solve this.
>

> Regards
> Nikesh

> ​Hi Nikesh,

No need to send the note to the dev-list, but if you do you sould probably
ref the bug number [1].

What you're running into isn't actually a bug, I think I pointed you to
this before, but take a look at the "Configuring devstack to use your
driver" section of the Cinder Wiki here: [2].  You'll need to set the
variables to tell Tempest what Vendor and Protocol settings to use.

Grab myself or somebody else on IRC (#openstack-cinder) and we can help you
get things set up properly.

Thanks,
John

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1353850