Thanks, Paul!

On 08/11/2014 10:10 AM, CARVER, PAUL wrote:
Armando M. [mailto:arma...@gmail.com] wrote:

On 9 August 2014 10:16, Jay Pipes <jaypi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Paul, does this friend of a friend have a reproduceable test

script for this?

We would also need to know the OpenStack release where this issue manifest

itself. A number of bugs have been raised in the past around this type of

issue, and the last fix I recall is this one:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1300325

It's possible that this might have regressed, though.

The reason I called it "friend of a friend" is because I think the info

has filtered through a series of people and is not firsthand observation.

I'll ask them to track back to who actually observed the behavior, how

long ago, and with what version.

It could be a regression, or it could just be old info that people have

continued to assume is true without realizing it was considered a bug

all along and has been fixed.

Thanks! The moment I first heard it my first reaction was that it was

almost certainly a bug and had probably already been fixed.