From:   Kyle Mestery <mest...@mestery.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   08/12/2014 09:15 AM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [neutron] Feature Proposal Freeze is 9 days
            away

Just a reminder that Neutron observes FPF [1], and it's 9 days away.
We have an incredible amount of BPs which do not have code submitted
yet. My suggestion to those who own one of these BPs would be to think
hard about whether or not you can realistically land this code in Juno
before jamming things up at the last minute.

I hope we as a team can refocus on the remaining Juno tasks for the
rest of Juno now and land items of importance to the community at the
end.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze