On 08/12/2014 04:13 AM, Michael Still wrote:
Hi,

this is just a friendly reminder that we are now 9 days away from
feature proposal freeze for nova. If you think your blueprint isn't
going to make it in time, then now would be a good time to let me know
so that we can defer it until Kilo. That will free up reviewer time
for other blueprints.

Some people have more than one blueprint still under development...
Perhaps they could defer some of those to Kilo?

I removed https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/allocation-ratio-to-resource-tracker from the Juno cycle, and noted reasons why in the whiteboard (ongoing discussions around scheduler separation and the scope of the resource tracker in regards to claim processing.

Best,
-jay