From: David Pineau [mailto:dav.pin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:19 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] [Cinder] 3'rd party CI systems

Hello,

I have currently setup the Scality CI not to report (mostly because it isn't
fully functionnal yet, as the machine it runs on turns out to be undersized and
thus the tests fails on some timeout), partly because it's currently a nightly
build. I have no way of testing multiple patchsets at the same time so it is
easier this way.

How do you plan to "Officialize" the different 3rd party CIs ? I remember that
the cinder meeting about that in the Atlanta Summit concluded that a nightly
build would be enough, but such build cannot really report on gerrit.

David Pineau
gerrit: Joachim
IRC#freenode: joa

> I forked jaypipe’s repos & working on extending it to support
> nodepool, log server, etc.
>
> Still WIP but generally working.
>

> If you need help, ping me on IRC #openstack-cinder (asselin)
>

> Ramy

David Pineau,
Developer R&D at Scality