From: James E. Blair [mailto:cor...@inaugust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:54 PM
To: openstack-in...@lists.openstack.org
Cc: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Third Party CI naming and contact (action
required)

Hi,

We've updated the registration requirements for third-party CI systems
here:

  http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

We now have 86 third-party CI systems registered and have undertaken an effort
to make things more user-friendly for the developers who interact with them.
There are two important changes to be aware of:

1) We now generally name third-party systems in a descriptive manner including
the company and product they are testing.  We have renamed currently-operating
CI systems to match these standards to the best of our abilities.  Some of them
ended up with particularly bad names (like "Unknown Function...").  If your
system is one of these, please join us in #openstack-infra on Freenode to
establish a more descriptive name.

2) We have established a standard wiki page template to supply a description of
the system, what is tested, and contact information for each system.  See
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems for an index of such pages
and instructions for creating them.  Each third-party CI system will have its
own page in the wiki and it must include a link to that page in every comment
that it leaves in Gerrit.

If you operate a third-party CI system, please ensure that you register a wiki
page and update your system to link to it in every new Gerrit comment by the
end of August.  Beginning in September, we will disable systems that have not
been updated.

Thanks,

Jim