Glad to see there is another group interested in rating/billing. I'm thinking if I should announce our rating service to join the fun :-) You know, I'm kidding. The more groups join the rating service discussion, the better. But IMHO, we just need one rating service for OpenStack. So let's collaborate to work out a good rating service to benefit OpenStack and consumer. But before more duplicate work, it would be great if we can start some discussion. Cheers.