From: Brandon Logan [mailto:brandon.lo...@rackspace.com]
Sent: 18 August 2014 08:53
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Failure when trying to rebase to
latest v2 patches

Hi Vijay,
Are you trying to rebase by pulling down the new changes and rebasing your
branch on top of that?  That'll usually end up wrong because of commit hashes.
Have you tried using the rebase button gerrit provides?  Let me know how
exactly you're trying to rebase if you've already tried the gerrit rebase
button or if you'd like to know how to do it by rebasing locally.
I'm going to add more details to that GerritWorkflow wiki page.  It's lacking
on dependency chains and how to do rebases, cherry-picks, etc without
accidentally pushing more patch sets to dependent reviews.  I've been meaning
to do I've just been lazy about doing that.

Thanks,
Brandon