It seems that VCDriver do not support live migration till now.

I recalled in ATL summit, the VMWare team is going to do some enhancement
to enable live migration:
1) Make sure one nova compute can only manage one cluster or resource pool,
this can make sure VMs in different cluster/resource pool can migrate to
each other.
2) Till now, I see that VCDriver did not implement
check_can_live_migrate_destination(), this caused live migration will
always be failed when using VCDriver.

Thanks.

> Is there anybody working on below bug?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1192192
>
> The comments are ends 2014-03-26
>
> I guess we should fix the VCDriver source codes.
>
> If someone is doing now, can you share how to solve the problem?

Jay