From: Brandon Logan [mailto:brandon.lo...@rackspace.com]
Sent: 20 August 2014 21:24
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Error at context exit for subnet
in unit test case

Hey Vijay,
Figured out the issue you are having.  In that particular test you are creating
the same subnet twice.  The first time you create it is in the
contextlib.nested, the second time is the self.loadbalancer method that will
create a subnet if you do not pass it.  So you should pass subnet=subnet in the
self.loadbalancer method.

After that there are other minor issues in the driver, mainly accessing the obj
passed in as a dictionary and not an object (obj["id"] vs obj.id).

Brandon