Just go through the tutorial, it is very clear, thanks Tim and the Congress
team.

In the README.rst, the link http://docs.openstack.org/developer/congress
cannot be opened.

One minor comments, I noticed that you are using Neutron for the example,
can you please add another case without neutron? Not all of the developers
are always enabling neutron when installing with devstack. Thanks.

> Hi all,
>
> We're aiming for an alpha release of Congress tomorrow (Friday).  If you
> have a spare server and a little time, it’d be great if you could try it
> out: install it, write some policies, run tests, etc.  If you could send
> some feedback along the following lines, that would be helpful.
>
> 1. What problems did you run into?  File a bug if you like, or drop me an
> email.
>
> 2. Which operating system did you use, and was the install successful or
> not?
>
> Here are some docs that we hope are enough to get you started.
>
> - README with install instructions:
> https://github.com/stackforge/congress/blob/master/README.rst
>
> - Tutorial in the form of an end-to-end example:
>
> https://github.com/stackforge/congress/blob/master/doc/source/tutorial-tenant-sharing.rst
>
> - Troubleshooting guide:
>
> https://github.com/stackforge/congress/blob/master/doc/source/troubleshooting.rst
>
> Thanks!