Hi Kyle,

I have conflicts for 13 UTC - Thursday is already full for me, but I'll try
anyway, to join the convo on IRC.

I agree the 3 blueprints you've mentioned are the ones we should really
merge for Juno.
To this aim, I wonder why [1] has not been set to high. Nevertheless it
does not matter a lot. The code for this blueprint has been thoroughly
reviewed and we're just facing a little problem with RPC versioning.
Akihiro has stepped in to help with [2], which should merge before the RPC
refactor.

I have not followed l3-high-availability, however I see only 3 patches
merged and there a still a bunch in progress/abandoned. Do we have enough
reviewer coverage there?

Finally, the ipsets patch [3] has not been updated in a while. Probably
just because the owner is waiting for reviews, even if imho this should be
seralized on top of [1].

I'm sure we'll be able to identify more blueprints as "highly likely"
candidates for juno. On the other hand I would like to ensure the meeting
agenda is set up in a way that we won't spend all the time discussing
inclusion of a few contented blueprints.

Salvatore

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/security-group-rules-for-devices-rpc-call-refactor
)