On Aug 27, 2014, at 2:27 PM, Mandeep Dhami
<dh...@noironetworks.com<mailto:dh...@noironetworks.com>> wrote:

T hese should all be comment changes, so there "should be" no impact. While I
agree that it is late for J3, IMO this is the type of change (minor/comment
only) that should be OK J4 rather than wait for Kilo.

We do not have a J4 milestone :)  That said we’ve accumulated a bunch of rebase
generating very low risk code cleanup items.  I’ve been maintaining a list of
these for team consideration as the final item during the freeze period.

mark

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:25 AM, Kyle Mestery
<mest...@mestery.com<mailto:mest...@mestery.com>> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:24 AM, Gary Kotton
<gkot...@vmware.com<mailto:gkot...@vmware.com>> wrote:
> Hi,
> A few cycles ago the Nova group decided to remove @author from copyright
> statements. This is due to the fact that this information is stored in git.
> After adding a similar hacking rule to Neutron it has stirred up some
> debate.
> Does anyone have any reason to for us not to go ahead with
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112329/.
> Thanks
> Gary

My main concern is around landing a change like this during feature
freeze week, I think at best this should land at the start of Kilo.