On 08/27/2014 07:39 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
> Hi Anita
>
> Your impromptu infra-clue-dissemination talks sound interesting (I'd like to
> see the elastic recheck fingerprint one, for example). Would it make sense to
> amplify your reach, by making some short screencasts of these sorts of things?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Chris Jones

/me sobs

I tried to have that on my list a year ago and it kept getting shoved
down. :( It isn't that I'm not capable, it is that I have little energy
atm especially without a live audience. I'm also very picky about the
editing (having worked in film). I don't have a timeline when I can say
this would happen, at least from me.

The knowledge isn't specific to me, if someone else is inclined.

Thanks Chris, I appreciate the encouragement,
Anita.