Hello, everyone!

I want to have an alarm that is triggered by some kind of trend. For example, an alarm that is triggeredwhen the CPU utilization is growing steadly (for example, has grown approximately 10% per 5 minutes, where the percentage and time window would be parameters, but then I would evaluate also more complex forms to compute trends).Is there any way to do this kind of task?

I took a brief look on the code and saw that new evaluators can be created. So, I thought about two possibilities: the former includes creating a new Evaluator that considers a given window size and the latter considers on adding a "change rate" comparator, which will enable to set the growth rate as the threshold.

What do you think about it?

Best Regards
--
Henrique Truta