On 9/3/14 10:43 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2014-09-03 11:51:13 +1200 (+1200), Robert Collins wrote:
I thought there was now a thung where zuul can use a different account
per pipeline?
That was the most likely solution we discussed at the summit, but I
don't believe we've implemented it yet (or if we have then it isn't
yet being used for any existing pipelines).
It's currently in review[0], although I think from discussions with other zuul devs we're likely to refactor large parts of how we connect to systems and hence this may be delayed. If it's something that's needed soon(erish) we could probably do this step before the refactoring.

Cheers,
Josh

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97391/