Hi All,

While investigating glanceclient gating issues we narrowed it down to requests
2.4.0 which was released 2014-08-29. Urllib3 seems to be raising new
ProtocolError which does not get catched and breaks at least glanceclient.
Following error can be seen on console "ProtocolError: ('Connection aborted.',
gaierror(-2, 'Name or service not known'))".

Unfortunately we hit on such issue just under the freeze. Apparently this
breaks novaclient as well and there is change
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/118332/ )proposed to requirements to limit
the version <2.4.0.

Is there any other projects using requirements and seeing issues with the
latest version?

-          Erno (jokke_) Kuvaja

kuv...@hp.com