Doug Wiegley <do...@a10networks.com> wrote on 09/03/2014 11:24:24 PM:

> Doug Wiegley <do...@a10networks.com>

> 09/03/2014 11:25 PM

> Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] collecting recheck
> command to re-trigger third party CI
>
> Hi all,
>
> May I suggest putting your feedback into this review, which is on the
same
> subject?
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/118623/

Thanks Doug, I just saw this thread - yes this patch was the result of
infra
IRC channel and Third Party meeting discussions. I believe the proper way
specify if individual CI system recheck is supported is to have this shown
in
CI system's wiki page, which is also now a requirement. If the CI system
does
not support an individual recheck, then the default behavior would be to
just
support "recheck" as is currently required.

Any feedback on this proposal is welcomed in the patchset noted above.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)