I am also happy to sponsor it. I've already reviewed the patches...

On 09/05/2014 04:34 PM, Joe Gordon wrote:

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Mike Wilson <geekinu...@gmail.com
<mailto:geekinu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am requesting an exception for the juno-slaveification blueprint.
    There is a single outstanding patch [1] which has already been
    approved before, but needed to be re-spun due to gate failures which
    then necessitated a rebase. For those not familiar with the work,
    the spec[2] can shed some more light on the scope of work for Juno.

    All the other patches from this blueprint have merged, the only
    remaining patch really just needs a +W as it has been extensively
    reviewed and already approved previously. This may be an easy
    candidate since Andrew Laski, Jay Pipes and Dan Smith have reviewed
    and +2'd this already.

I am happy to sponsor this, as this is the last patch needed to finish a
BP and the patch was approved once bit needed a rebase over some objects
changes. The change from the approved version is pretty minor.

    Thanks,

    Mike Wilson

    [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103064/
    [2]