Hi All!

I would to start moving Cinder Brick [1] to oslo as was described on Cinder
mid-cycle meetup [2]. Unfortunately I missed meetup so I want be sure that
nobody started it and we are on the same page.

According to the Juno 3 release, there was not enough time to discuss [3]
on the latest Cinder weekly meeting and I would like to get some feedback
from the all OpenStack community, so I propose to start this discussion on
mailing list for all projects.

I anybody didn't started it and it is useful at least for both Nova and
Cinder I would to start this work according oslo guidelines [4] and
creating needed blueprints to make it finished until Kilo 1 is over.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderBrick
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-meetup-summer-2014
[3]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/044608.html