Am I dreaming, or is the Chinese government is trying to push for the
cloud, they said. However, today, bad surprise:

# nmap -p 29418 23.253.232.87

Starting Nmap 6.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2014-09-09 03:10 CST
Nmap scan report for review.openstack.org (23.253.232.87)
Host is up (0.21s latency).
PORT      STATE    SERVICE
29418/tcp filtered unknown

Oh dear ... not fun!

FYI, this is from China Unicom (eg: CNC Group)

I'm guessing that this is the Great Firewall of China awesome automated
ban script which detected too many ssh connection to a weird port. It
has blocked a few of my servers recently too, as it became a way too
aggressive. I very much prefer to use my laptop to use git review than
having to bounce around servers. :(

Are their alternative IPs that I could use for review.openstack.org?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

P.S: If a Chinese official read this, an easy way to unlist (legitimate)
servers access would be the first action any reasonable Chinese
government people must do.