James E. Blair wrote:

[]

> We write code in a terminal.  We read logs in a terminal.  We debug code
> in a terminal.  We commit in a terminal.  You know what's next.

[]

Hello James,

thanks for the announce and for gertty, I am new to OpenStack, and
this tools is really interesting to me.  In fact I am still searching
for tools that allow smart interaction with the OpenStack
infrastructure.

Since it was not on the wiki I just added it:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReviewWorkflowTips

I wish something similar exists for emacs, but did not found anything
searching around.

My main purpose right now is to follow broadly the review process for
some projects.  And gertty seems to be the best option at this.

Last point: why not adding an explicit reference to the git repo in
the page shown on pypi?  The last line with the reference to
CONTRIBUTING.rst file without the reference to the repo force the
reader to open a search engine.  I now that there is a little link in
the middle of the text on 'source distribution' but it is out of
context and can easily go unnoticed.

Best,
Daniele