Hi there,

I was checking some datasets [1] by the Activity Board [2] and realized that there are some inconsistencies in the old reviews, around July 2011, at the very beginning.

An example of this [3] shows that the uploaded date is Dec 16, 2012, while the review was opened on the 25th of July, 2011.

I know that this is not a big issue nowadays and even more for the day to day work of the developers, but for the Activity Board, this was producing some negative numbers in the review process, what seemed a bit strange.

So, just to point the focus to those dates for those working on metrics :). And a question: was there a migration around the 2012-12-16 of the review system or some other noticeable event?. On such date there was around 1,200 submitted reviews, while around those days, in mean, there are some dozens of them.

Cheers,
Daniel.

[1] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data/db/reviews.mysql.7z
[2] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/