On 09/11/2014 08:49 PM, Jamie Lennox wrote:

> [...]

So the problem is that means we are currently leaking secrets and making
the logs unreadable.

It seems like we should move forward with the {SHA1} ... and if that is
still sensitive, address that later. Not addressing it basically keeps
the exposure and destroys usability of the code because there is so much
garbage printed out.

> The best i can say for standardization is that when glanceclient adopts the
> session it will be handled the same way as all the other clients and
> improvements can happen there without you having to worry about it.

Please don't let this be the perfect is the enemy of the good here.
Debugging OpenStack is hard. Not fixing this keeps it harder.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net