On 09/15/2014 10:21 AM, Chris St. Pierre wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berra...@redhat.com
<mailto:berra...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    To arbitrarily restrict the user is a bug.

QFT.

This is why I don't feel like a blueprint should be necessary -- this is
a fairly simple changes that fixes what's pretty undeniably a bug. I
also don't see much consensus on whether or not I need to go through the
interminable blueprint process to get this accepted.

So since everyone seems to think that this is at least not a bad idea,
and since no one seems to know why it was originally changed,

I believe I did:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/045924.html

> what
stands between me and a +2?

Bug fix priorities, feature freeze exceptions, and review load.

Best,
-jay