I'd like to propose that we defer the meeting this week and reconvene next 
Tues, 9/23.  I don't think there's much new to talk about right now and we're 
waiting for a write up on the claims process.  I'd like to get that write up 
when it's ready, have everyone review it and then we can talk more concretely 
on what our next steps should be.

If anyone does have a topic they want to talk about let me know but, failing 
anything new, let's wait a week.

--
Don Dugger
"Censeo Toto nos in Kansa esse decisse." - D. Gale
Ph: 303/443-3786

_______________________________________________
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to