Revision (patchset) 44 (cf7819ccdbf8999fc963e9c8d400c932ad780674)
  Date: 2014-08-14 03:18:48
  Code-Review: 1
    Date: 2014-07-23 07:01:31
  Code-Review: 1
    Date: 2014-07-31 11:16:21
  Code-Review: 1
    Date: 2014-08-01 10:53:28
  Code-Review: 2
    Date: 2014-08-12 20:15:14
  Code-Review: -1
    Date: 2014-08-14 10:23:55
  Workflow: -1
    Date: 2014-08-18 00:36:32
  Verified: 1
    Date: 2014-09-01 12:39:05

As you can see, the date of some of the reviews are older than the upload date of the patchset 44 (Aug 14 3:18).

However, the comments section in the HTML seem to be consistent with the date of the Code-Review.

Thus, if you're retrieving data from SSH for some of the review metrics, please, double check what date you're using. You may get negative numbers in the revision process.

If you're using the date coming in the 'approvals' JSON section, this date is older than the Upload time of that patchset (in the 'revisions' section of the JSON file). And if checking that date with the 'messages' section date for that comment (what we see in the HTML page), those are different.

Finally, should I open a bug report in Launchpad for the infra team?

Thanks for your time,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Izquierdo Cortazar, PhD