Just want to say thanks for your leadership over the years, Dolph.

All the best,
-jay

On 09/22/2014 10:47 AM, Dolph Mathews wrote:
Dearest stackers and [key]stoners,

With the PTL candidacies officially open for Kilo, I'm going to take the
opportunity to announce that I won't be running again for the position.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time as PTL during Havana, Icehouse and Juno.
There was a perceived increase in stability [citation needed], which was
one of my foremost goals. We primarily achieved that by improving the
communication between developers which allowed developers to share their
intent early and often (by way of API designs and specs). As a result,
we had a lot more collaboration and a great working knowledge in the
community when it came time for bug fixes. I also think we raised the
bar for user experience, especially by way of reasonable defaults,
strong documentation, and effective error messages. I'm consistently
told that we have the best out-of-the-box experience of any OpenStack
service. Well done!

I'll still be involved in OpenStack, and I'm super confident in our
incredibly strong core team of reviewers on Keystone. I thoroughly enjoy
helping other developers be as productive as possible, and intend to
continue doing exactly that.

Keep hacking responsibly,

-Dolph