In Keystone, as Dolph says, a tenant name is not globally unique,
so IMHO tenant_id needs to be passed to a back-end controller
to ensure uniqueness of tenant (or project).

tenant_name can be an additional information.
For example it can be used in a GUI of a back-end controller,
so I think it may be useful for some purpose.

Thanks,
Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>