From: YAMAMOTO Takashi [yamam...@valinux.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:08 AM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Enabling vlan trunking on        neutron
port.

more specifically, the way OVS-agent uses OVS ("internal vlan") is
incompatible with tenant tagged VLANs.
ofagent for Juno, which also uses OVS as its dataplane, doesn't have
the problem.
i'm not sure how tenant VLANs are supposed to be used with neutron,
though.  (eg. what ip addresses should be used for non-trunk VLANs)

YAMAMOTO Takashi