Hi all,

I'm looking information about TAGs in Glance (2014.1.2-5.el6). In the official
documentation for developers[1] I didn't find nothing about this topic.

In the Glance database there is a table called "image_tags" but I don't know
what it is?. I imaging that it is useful for organize images but, I don't find
nothing about tags in Horizon (Icehouse) images panel or python-glanceclient
(1:0.12.0-1.el6) help.

I only found this webpage [2] "related" with TAGs concept, but nothing like:
"ok, using this commands you can manage the image tags".

Please, could someone give some information about tags in Glance and what is
the plan for this feature?

Best regards,
Marcos.

[1] - http://docs.openstack.org/developer/glance/index.html