On 09/25/2014 10:38 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
On 26 September 2014 14:18, Adam Young <ayo...@redhat.com> wrote:
There are a few Keystone features that are coming together for Kilo.
For endpoint binding, an endpoint will have to know its own id.   So the
endpoint_id will be recorded in the config file.  This means that the
endpoint should be created in keystone before bringing up the server.  Since
we already require workflow like this to create the service users, this
should not be too big a burden.  Then that becomes a check here:
That will break TripleO. We currently deploy everything and *then*
configure keystone. That is, we don't follow that workflow for service
users today.

-Rob

Rob,

This is one of the reasons we really were pushing for proper Kill -1 behavior; Ideally we should be able to set the endpoint ID after the service is running and then tell the service to re-read its config file. I have not looked at how far we are from that in practice. So the endpoint binding would depend on that feature.